I normally do not do this because I always thought I am doing very well.
But this year I realized I need to be more disciplined than before if I want this blog to be successful. In addition, I need to be more financially disciplined if I do not want to get strapped when I get my mortgage for my condo probably end of this year or early 2019. Therefore, I wrote myself this list of New Year’s Resolutions down below in order to stay focused on my goals.
So here you are:
- By the end of 2018, I hope my blog will reach at least 5,000 visitors and 10,000 views per month.
- By the end of 2018, I will self-publish my first e-book. The book is going to be an extension of this blog and about what triggers me to wanting to become a millionaire.
- I will exercise (does not matter if it is gym, running or yoga) at least five days a week. This is not only to increase my running game, but also I want to maintain my weight between 110 to 115 pounds.
- When I apply for the mortgage for my condo, which is going to be done end of 2018, I hope to get a mortgage between $100,000 to $140,000. I want to do this so that I will not run into any trouble in the new stress test.
- I want to maintain my friendships and relationships the same as they are before. I know I will not be able to achieve everything above without their support.
So here you are! What is your new year’s resolutions? Have you made your list of resolutions before? Did you manage to finish them all? Please leave your comments below! Catch you on the flip side!