I keep myself in check of my net worth regularly to make sure I do not forget my goal:
“SIX MILLION DOLLARS!”
My Current Assets
- Cash -> $5,338.18
- TFSA – > $18,447.95
- RRSP -> $38,103.06
- Investment -> $10,512.60 (TD stock), $1,914.37 (Bitcoin), $210.71 (Ethereum)
- Car -> $7960.00
- Residence -> $90330.08 (This is how much I put down in my condo so far)
“My total assets now is $172,816.95” (+1.47% from September)
My Current Liabilities
- Line of Credit -> $14,493.09
“My total liabilites now is $14,493.09” (-9.47% from September)
As a result…
“My net worth now is $158,323.86” (+2.61% from September)
I am so glad of my achievement so far. My increase in net worth also proves:
- My decision to invest in stocks and commodities that have long-term growth is right
- My decision to make pay off my debt a priority was right
- It is important to be confident of what you are doing. If something does not work out, do some research and change your plan if necessary.
And as always..
I WOULD NOT GIVE UP!